CloudBuilder - a game about learning and creating
A downloadable game for Windows
Do you know how clouds are made? Badly. It's your job to separate the correct from the defective ones as the new programmer of the control department. Lucky for you, the cloud weavers are always ready to do the work for you, but you'll have to tell them how. Unlucky for you, they have no idea what to do and have a very short attention span. Can you build an instruction board to constantly remind them their tasks?
CloudBuilder is a puzzle game where you solve simple (or not so simple) tasks about black and white images using visual programmation. No prior coding knowledge is necessary as the game will explain it to you, only a bit of logic.
Planned features :
- About 20 puzzles inspired by real life problems
- 12 different simple instructions to use and customize, combine them together with your board to create the behaviour of your weavers
- Up to 4 weavers working together and simultaneously and following their own instructions
- A simple intuitive way to test your solutions and learn from your errors if you need to
- Retry completed levels to find a solution which is faster or use less space
- Easily convert your solutions to plain text so you can show off or cooperate with your friends
CloudBuilder is a WIP programmation game that I started in summer 2017 to learn C++. You can learn more about this project by reading the devblog or checking the source code. You can help me make it better by sharing this game and telling what you like and what you hate, and suggesting any improvement! Thanks for your help!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.